Hello world! Wait, I’ve already done that one….
I feel like I’m starting over after posting so infrequently over the past month or so, but I’ve been putting most of my after-work hours into getting my new business off to an excellent start. This new venture is all part of my plan to get my finances in order before I separate from the Air Force and move on with my next big adventure. The planner in me refuses to just wing it, especially when it comes to the money issue.
Now that I’ve been back in the blog-reading game for a bit, I’m happy to share the blogging bits that made me happiest this week. Read on for the good stuff.
- Cynthia posted a bunch of pics that make me want to jet off to Karlovy Vary. She gives some pro tips on film festival attendance as well.
- Nienke recommended 20 great travel Instagram accounts to follow. I wasted a good 90 minutes trolling those accounts. Amazing photos of amazing places!
- Destiny took a break from studying and working her tookus off to tell us where she’s dreaming of traveling to next.
- Allie shared the secret to creating a font of your own handwriting. Super easy and fun!
- Marielle shared her feelings on vanity sizing. I agree with her. Do you?
- Crystal helped me identify the hated Hater.
- Christina demystified Photoshop Elements for me, and I could just hug her for it.
- Katie picked out some awesome geekware. I’m going to need that clock.
- Kristin showed off some big ole boats taking part in the Rim of the Pacific exercise in Hawaii.
- Monica gave me 10 reasons to love Las Vegas. I feel so un-American for having NEVER been there. Need to remedy this….
That’s all I’ve got time for this week. Happy reading, y’all!